The boys of summer ...
June ... Gabriel became a cowboy chef and a superman who yescues people. Michael turns 19. What? Did I just type 19? The last teenage year. Some days I feel positively crazy (as in "insane") when I tell people I have a four year old and a nineteen year old. Then the other day, while I was pondering the notion that the next time we celebrate Michael's birthday he will be twenty, it dawned on me...
this time next year I will be saying "I have a twenty year old and a five year old."
Now for some reason that sounds REALLY insane.
this time next year I will be saying "I have a twenty year old and a five year old."
Now for some reason that sounds REALLY insane.
Anyway - on to why you're even here. The pix!
Gabriel as superman... that blue cup is some sort of weapon.
Probably a plasma cannon.

Our little cowboy chef. He really loves helping in the kitchen.
And the Big Brother turning The Big Nineteen.
Michael requested my home made angel food cake for his birthday. He got his wish, and 19 sparkling candles that kept re-lighting - thus his laughing grin in this birthday dinner pic.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home